• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Underwear

Brutus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jeffz
Ahha, whatever happened to the classical tidey whities. Just wondering, has anyone out there actually worn briefs and have turn them blue due to the indigo of their jeans?

Anyways, back to the topic... i prefer boxer briefs. Snug, but not too restricting.

I've known of someone wearing their raws post-soak, pre-dry and their white undies turned a light indigo.

bure

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Those atsui undies look nice. Might have to grab a pair to try.

I'll sell one of my black mjk bamboo undies. Worn probably 8-10 times. No vinegary ball smell. I just washed them. Can wear prior to selling if it will increase the price. Holla!

what size? price? thx

bure

Reaction score
oh god i just can't do it... used underwear is wrong on so many levels. no offense.

Jeffz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brutus
I've known of someone wearing their raws post-soak, pre-dry and their white undies turned a light indigo.

ahhah wow, i just might try that out with my next pair of raw denim and take a shot of the undies.
smile.gif

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
At this point I wear a ton of merona, fruit of the loom, and hanes.

as i survey things, i end up tossing 10-12 pairs a year. so I should start to buy better stuff and save myself the money and also add some comfort.

robbie

Jeffz

Reaction score
haha, here go a pic of "my" undies after dye leak. no ****
Underwear1.jpg

Metropolis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jeffz
haha, here go a pic of "my" undies after dye leak. no ****

Underwear1.jpg

That is just plain weird. And, yes - I'm ****.

8bpc

Reaction score
Trunks are good. Any suggestions on where to pick up some good NEW trunks on the cheap?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just received shipment from Gunze. Restock on t-shirts and favorite styles of boxers. New styles will on our site in a few days. For the denim fan, check these out. Looks like denim, but made with lycra and cotton. Very comfortable (I own 5 paif
smile.gif
).

Comes in multiple styles and colors. Here is a link to one of the styles, http://shop.atsuitokyo.com/scripts/p...ail&SKU=207-97.

ChicagoJohn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
I wear under armor boxer jock.

Its a boxer brief that stretches and is really comfortable.

I have those too. They're great b/c they're ultra-thin, they wick away moisture, and they're still regular boxer-briefs. No riding up the legs or showing through the jeans or stretching out.

I get the 3" trunks.

JaydenKor

Reaction score
HI,
apparently, I am looking for a hot and sexy underwear for a first date. What style do you think it will turn a woman on when she sees me under-dress? :0

what do you think of Groovin' store's underwear like low waist hip briefs and cup boxers?

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HI,
apparently, I am looking for a hot and sexy underwear for a first date. What style do you think it will turn a woman on when she sees me under-dress? :0

what do you think of Groovin' store's underwear like low waist hip briefs and cup boxers?
:slayer::lol::lurk:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads