• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Underwear

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
2lawyhl.jpg

Blazer boxers on left, reefer suit in the center, odd whities on the right.

- B

Reefer suit? And here I thought you would just wear a smoking jacket. You know everything Vox, but are you sure its the one in the middle? The one on the left is holding the pipe.

PocketCircle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Those guys sure are looking lovingly at each other.

No need to be jealous.

StylinGuy

Reaction score
due to my active lifestyle, i actually prefer the boxer briefs made by under armour. i have both the 6" and 9" inseam, and both are really nice. my only gripe is that each pair will set you back 20 bucks.

ianGP

Reaction score
boxers daily - I have a few Zimmerli's which are super comfortable! Hard to come by though...might try RLPL (thoughts?)

boxer briefs for working out/sports, though I have no particular brand...I have some banana republic and Hanes and they hold just fine

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boxer briefs most any time. Boxers if there is any chance that I may be taking my pants off. So, in other words, boxer briefs most of the time.

Last edited:

HughJ

Reaction score
Did you create an account just to revive a long deceased thread by shilling for terrible looking underwear?

thejoker

Reaction score
Doreanse boxer briefs. Most comfortable i have had

farallon7

Reaction score
Actually, I own and wear different kind of underwear. It depends what I am wearing. I tend to prefer boxers because I like to feel "free", specially because sometimes with no reason I get a boner and they will allow the room to expand. The problem is that it can be offensive to some people because I can't hide what I have and it shows through dress pants, jeans, shorts, etc. My brand of boxers are Stacy Adams, Croft and Barrow, Calvin Klein and they are soft and comfortable without the sagging and getting in places they should not go. I absolute dislike the cheap, saggy, classic boxer shorts that bunch up in the waist and make you look like a fool.

I also like briefs because they do give your pants or jeans the perfect fit outline. 2Xist, Dickies, Cin2 and Levi's briefs. The fabric stretches gently to allow the room for the goods, but they do not become saggy either.

Boxer briefs are also a good fit and I like to wear them when my pants or jeans are a little fitting. The best for me are the athletic fit by Tommy Hilfiger

I do not like bikinis, jock straps or thongs, but that is just my preference.

there is always the choice to go commando, and I have no problem with it. Sometimes I like the total freedom, but there is always a right place for that and there are some places and situations where this is not quite right for me.

Most women said they prefer men in boxers, but when then, they feel uncomfortable or awkward when they can see my goods going half way my knee. Oh well, I decided to wear what it is comfortable to me and not what they want me to wear, after all, it is me who needs the comfort.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads