• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Underwear for a subtle anatomy

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider the jeans I wear particularly tight, but sometimes, especially when I sit down, my unmentionables become obvious. I get self conscious about it and tug downwards on the jeans a bit before a sit so that the sag might hide the obvious, but I'm even becoming self conscious about that.

I need something that will keep me snug and restricted. I have tried bikini briefs, and while they do give the restriction I need, they are also so low cut that I feel the uncomfortable denim waistband against my skin all day. I've even tried sizing down Hanes boxer briefs, but I still have the same problems.

What boxer briefs allow a man to be both subtle and comfortable at the same time when wearing slim cut jeans?

sharks9022

Reaction score
Man Bikinis
bounce2.gif

If it bothers you that much just try not wearing any.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
God damnit
facepalm.gif

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
I wear bikini briefs. It gets pretty uncomfortabe, but I feel it's worth it.

DBoon

Reaction score
how some people manage to breathe is a mystery to me

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
'subtle anatomy'- does this mean tiny penis?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
'subtle anatomy'- does this mean tiny penis?

The opposite. I'm a shower but not a grower. Hence this thread.

socialdtk

Reaction score

"I'm Larry David and I happen to enjoy wearing women's panties"

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best thread title ever. It makes you sound like you have a 'minimalist' package.

All jokes aside, I say flaunt what the good lord gave you. I can't imagine how much it becomes 'obvious' wearing jeans (denim is a relatively heavy fabric, if you were wearing lighter weight pants and you had this problem I'd understand more) unless it hangs down to your ankles, but maybe you should consider wearing looser jeans if it's such a problem.

Scooba

Reaction score
I have this problem, but more when standing up, if I wear softer denim like 7 for all Mankinds. I even switched from boxers to boxerbriefs because of it. Ultimately, it forced me to up my denim game and get more rigid, higher quality jeans. Also, there is nothing wrong with people noticing your big bulge.

brohymn

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Sag your pants as much as possible within reason and pull up your boxer briefs up as much as possible within reason. Try to keep your junk within the 'pouch' of the underwear. Its when your wang escapes from the pouch and goes down your thigh is when you have problems, at least for me

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one of the caveats of wearing tighter pants is having decide "which side you dress on." tailors have asked male customers this for yeeaaaars. just roll with it dude, if people are staring at *********, that's their problem, not yours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads