Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Understanding Denims, and Inseam length

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lodid, Mar 19, 2017.

1. lodid

lodid Member

I've been doing some research around the forums regarding denims and their sizing, specifically the inseams. Generally I wear a 33/30 or 34/30 depending on the brand,but most of the denim jeans I have come across always an inseam of 34+ which is obviously longer than i'd like it to be seeing as i'm trying to get a nice pair of denim jeans for casual Fridays at work. I think I would be correct in assuming I can't be rolling up jeans for work because their length is to long. I've tried looking at naked & famous for a pair but they all seam to be 34", 35", 36" inseams. The general range i'm looking to spend is $250 at most. I've heard it discussed in the forums many times that APC is a very common one as well, but i'd also like some help regarding the sizing if possible. Much appreciated for any help!

2. themonster

themonster Well-Known Member

You could have it hemmed to your desired length.

3. skriefal

skriefal Senior member

The higher-end jeans often come in only one inseam length. You're expected to take the jeans to a tailor to have them hemmed to your desired inseam length. Around here that costs about $10. Some of the better stores (like Nordstroms) provide free hemming service for jeans/pants that you purchase from them.

4. ShootThePier

ShootThePier Senior member

Some denim specialty shops offer free hemming when you purchase from them.