• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Underoos

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Boxer briefs only, regular boxers ride/bunch up too much, briefs are just a little weird, and bikini underwear for guys is MORE than a little weird.

Valgar

Reaction score
I only wear trunks now...I've tried 2xist several times and have been generally disappointed. The leggings seem to stretch out and they just weren't a very good fit/comfortable.

I think calvin klein is the best.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I saw an ad for these in a magazine and threatened my wife that I am going to order a pair...

AussieBum

They supposedly like a male WonderBra for the old tackle and balls
laugh.gif

As for me, I usually just wear knit boxers from Costco, but I did have to buy a three-pack of bikini briefs to wear with my PDC jeans because they are too low-rise to wear with my normal underwear.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey TS nice Frankenstien avatar. Holy Chrysler!

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
I saw an ad for these in a magazine and threatened my wife that I am going to order a pair...

AussieBum

They supposedly like a male WonderBra for the old tackle and balls
laugh.gif

As for me, I usually just wear knit boxers from Costco, but I did have to buy a three-pack of bikini briefs to wear with my PDC jeans because they are too low-rise to wear with my normal underwear.

Those look very gay.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Boxer briefs only, regular boxers ride/bunch up too much, briefs are just a little weird, and bikini underwear for guys is MORE than a little weird.
Same here
I hear that the Japanese and Blacks need more support than boxers provide. We wouldn't want to trip while running up the steps.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
Same here
I hear that the Japanese and Blacks need more support than boxers provide. We wouldn't want to trip while running up the steps.

Now you are just being ridiculous. If the Japanese man was so well endowed, the white devil wouldn't have a chance at stealing his women and we'd be short one creepy SF thread with 9000 pictures of 14 year old japanese girls.
smile.gif

Don't blow our cover man, if whitey KNEW we were basically taking them out of the "white woman dating pool" by dangling asian broads like pedophile fishing lure, and then taking our magical Japanese genetalia to their mothers, daughters, sisters, and hot inbred southern cousins in daisy dukes, there might be a problem! We are tired of asian women, and their incessant immaturity, whining, snaggle toothery, and LV obsession. Let whitey have them. But you can't just come out and tell everyone about our huge ******** like that man... Its supposed to be a secret.

Plus we are all rich and good at math.

nastyandy

Reaction score
I'm wearing my raw Japanese double ring-spun thong with selvage g-string right now.

Going on 4 months straight w/out a wash.

Do you think if I hung them in my girlfriend's freezer it would help get rid of the smell?

Also, how do I deal with the indigo stains on my sack?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nastyandy
I'm wearing my raw Japanese double ring-spun thong with selvage g-string right now. Going on 4 months straight w/out a wash. Do you think if I hung them in my girlfriend's freezer it would help get rid of the smell? Also, how do I deal with the indigo stains on my sack?
+1 I like Calvin Klein boxer-briefs (with shorts) or Calvin Klein briefs (for working out - they're not high wasted at all). I wear Calvin Klein Gripper Jams during the cooler months. They are longer than the typical boxer-briefs and NEVER ride up. Great for winter. 2xist sucks! They are too small for a normal sized human being. P.S. I wore Batman underoos cause that's how I roll(ed).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads