• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNDERCOVER JUN TAKAHASHI

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Future Days parka in a size 3 on Yahoo Japan atm.

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e165442207

I remember when I first saw these a few years ago thinking it might have been cooler in a different fabric, but now I own a vintage German chore jacket in herringbone twill I see how it is kinda appropriate for a Krautrock themed parka.

trafficjam

Reaction score
That's the UCP4104-1. It sold out most places in Japan (that I can find) fairly quickly, but there's a great chance western stockists will get them in a later delivery.

sepp

Reaction score
Is this UC itself or some collab? Couldn't find much info online. Thanks in advance.

Reversed.

sepp

Reaction score
Got these from Yoox yesterday. Pretty good for hot weather wear with jeans / shorts and tees.
1f60a.png

0jVrGof.jpg

sepp

Reaction score
Recent purchase. Lightweight nylon coat from 2014.

39hcnSM.jpg[\IMG]

moodflex

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the coat of the following lookbook fit online for purchase?

http://www.undercoverism.com/collections/detail.php?cat=MENS&c=298&n=30

Also, are there stockists which offer a wider range of the pieces for the current season?

Thank!
Alot of the US stockiest bring on the tees, and some other smaller items. UC outerwear is amazing and I think retailers are catching on cause revive, saint alfreds, and haven bring on some of the heavier items. These stores seem to get bigger sizes which I need cause every time I try to get a Undercover piece in size 4 from japan, its either sold out or the store did not even receive a 4.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Legit check on this MA-1?

What's the going price for these on Y!, and how often do size 4s come up? Thanks.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too bad they don't have a V, sleeves kinda short but love the design.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish this thread was just full of people posting links to Undercover size 4/5 stuff for cheap on Y!J

But in any case I would rather have this S/S 16 jacket then the Vetements jacket

also does anyone have this book? How is it? All womens I presume.

Last edited:

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wish this thread was just full of people posting links to Undercover size 4/5 stuff for cheap on Y!J

You and me both. But let's be real, that size would NEVER show up on any Japanese sites :(
I have three jackets in size 5 that don't get much play, but I'm holding onto them in fear that I will never, ever see them in that size again (same goes for all my Number (N)ine stuff in size 5)

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You and me both. But let's be real, that size would NEVER show up on any Japanese sites :(
I have three jackets in size 5 that don't get much play, but I'm holding onto them in fear that I will never, ever see them in that size again (same goes for all my Number (N)ine stuff in size 5)

Thats where I got my leather from! For cheap.

Let me buy some of your undercover ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads