• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unbranded Slim Straight Selvedge Jean Raw Denim UB 301 NWT Size 32-36

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroundZer0

Reaction score
Selling brand new Unbranded Selvedge jeans for $60 shipped.

I currently have sizes 32, 33, 34, and 36 in the 301 (Slim Straight) fit.

I also have the skinny fit in sizes 30, 32, and 34.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking.

Unbranded Slim Straight Selvedge Jean UB301

Overview:
* Cotton
* Machine wash
* Imported
* Straight leg
* Slim fit
* Low rise
* Button fly
* Inseam: 34"
* Rise: 10"
* Leg opening: 8.25" flat
* Fits true to size
* Exclusive to Urban Outfitters

Description:
No branding. No washes. No embroidery. No ad campaigns. No celebrities. Just top-quality rope-dyed 14.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim, expertly constructed with spare detailing in 3 perfect fits. The Unbranded UB301 Slim Straight fit is a new heritage classic - a 5-pocket style with a straight leg and low rise, cut fuller than the Skinny fit but still modern and slim. Finished with copper-top donut buttons, blue selvedge stitching and a leather patch at the rear waistband. Raw denim will stretch with wear and shrink with washing, and indigo dye may transfer to lighter surfaces. For pronounced personalized fading, wear your Unbranded Denim for several months without washing.

GroundZer0

Reaction score
For some reason, I can not upload my picture. I will re-try later tonight, and will have pictures of my jeans soon.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Carmina

Votes: 34 15.4%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 72 32.6%