• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNBOXING // Berwick 1707 2639 Oxford Cap Toe Goodyear-welted Leather Shoes

How do you like these Berwick 1707 shoes?

• I like.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I dislike.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

NUE2LAX

Reaction score
I made a short video for all those of you who want to know more about Berwick 1707 shoes. I'm not affiliated with that company, I'm just a customer.

I wanted to share with you my thoughts and opinion about the Berwick 1707 goodyear-welted oxfords that I got on sale.

The biggest plus is certainly the goodyear-welted construction.

The design is great, too and I love the fact that I got them for only 140 Euros incl. VAT.

However, I'm not totally in love with the quality of the leather. It feels a bit thin and starts to have cracks already. It's also not super-nice to the hands.

I still honor the cow to give us it's skin to make this beautiful shoe.

Do you own a pair of Berwicks as well? What is your opinion about them?

IMG_0837.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads