• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Un-official Luca Avitabile Napoli Shirt Thread

leapyourbar

Reaction score
I am creating this thread because I can't see any other official thread for Luca; mods, feel free to do as you will if there is a thread going, and apologies for overlooking it.

Luca will be in NYC from September 6-10 (with Luigi Solito). Much to my chagrin, I am unable to make it due to work commitments, but I *did* make up for my dismay by purchasing this shirt this morning (pics attached).

Is anyone planning on going to have anything commissioned?

Perhaps I will post some pics of my beloved "Friday" polo later this week.

Attachments

PSNY

Reaction score
Planning a 10 shirt order with him, 4 poplin, 4 linen, and 2 long sleeve Friday polos. This will be my first commission with him, I am not the hardest fit, but have the common fit issues, such as shoulder slope and an athletic physique; large shoulders, slim waste. I wish there were most photos of bespoke commissions from him.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
My shirt arrives today, and Luca suggested we do a video chat to do a made-to-measure. That said, I'm definitely going to try to spend a month in Italy next year and have at least four shirts done. Ways away, but I will certainly post some pics.

PSNY

Reaction score
I met with Luca on Thursday. He took my measurements and I took photos of some fabrics. Next fitting is November. Solito was also there, many beautiful jackets, seeing them in person really shows how beautiful both Luca's and Solitos's garments truly are.

PSNY

Reaction score
Lucca has a great selection of Alumo and Thomas Mason bespoke. Poplin, twill, and oxford, he did not have the linen books with him unfortunately.

Attachments

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When is LA’s next USA visit?

PSNY

Reaction score
Not sure that he is traveling to the US, most likely only NYC, he was in NYC in September, coming back in November. Should double check with him, I am not entirely sure.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
Lucca has a great selection of Alumo and Thomas Mason bespoke. Poplin, twill, and oxford, he did not have the linen books with him unfortunately.
Thanks so much for sharing! This is awesome. I just referred a friend to Luca while he was visiting Napoli. He said he was super impressed with everything. Hoping to hear the full details upon his return, as he is still abroad.

nb1820

Reaction score
Not sure that he is traveling to the US, most likely only NYC, he was in NYC in September, coming back in November. Should double check with him, I am not entirely sure.
I thought Luca said he was coming back to NY in December, when I met with him a few weeks ago.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
i know Luigi said he’d be back pretty often to NYC this year. i’m still really pissed off i missed them last round, so i am hoping to get out next round.

calypso

Reaction score
I'm passing through Napoli next weekend. do I have to make an appointment or is it just to come by the store?

Last edited:

leapyourbar

Reaction score
riccardo, I spoke with luca about a MTO friday polo with the one button, one piece collar...will you or he send me a bill once it's ready? and I believe Luca indicated it is roughly a 5 week turnaround?

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redboostnews