• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Umbrella suggestions

IsteRed

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for my first umbrella and i need some advice, I'm looking in 200$ range, good quality and international shipping is very important. I wanted to get aquascutum or this one from Howard Yount but the shipping price is too high, what suggestions do you have?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Howard Yount? Kent Wang? Not sure who makes them...

SAB on eBay sometimes.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Talarico makes for HY. Where are you located that shipping is too high?

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know about Aquascutum, since it went belly up and then sold to some Chinese investors.

Howard Yount carries awesome umbrella, rebadged Italian made ones that are quite nice.

Just suck it up with the shipping. Don't be a cheap ass whining about the price for luxury. It's the price you pay for not living in the great country

IsteRed

Reaction score

I believe Talarico makes for HY. Where are you located that shipping is too high?

Armenia. Oh i'm sorry i've mistaken HY for another site which costed around 90$ to ship.

I don't know about Aquascutum, since it went belly up and then sold to some Chinese investors.
Howard Yount carries awesome umbrella, rebadged Italian made ones that are quite nice.
Just suck it up with the shipping. Don't be a cheap ass whining about the price for luxury. It's the price you pay for not living in the great country

Well if i'd see something that i'd really like the shipping price won't be a matter. :)

So what about aquascutum quality? or should i go with HY?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.