1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ultra-Lux Ralph Lauren Purple Label Made in Italy Size 40-42R Black 100% Cashmere Overcoat - Fully l

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MiamiRedSkin, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiRedSkin

MiamiRedSkin Senior member

Up for sale is one of the nicest standard overcoats a man can ask for. This Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% Cashmere overcoat fits and feels like a dream. It is solid black and features a hidden button front, a single back vent, working cuffs, and beautiful hand stitched button holes. This coat is in perfect condition and has no tears, rips, or stains. It is tagged size 42R but fits more like a 40R - or great for a someone who wears a 40R sports coat and looking for something to wear over it during the colder season. I purchased this coat for over $3,200 and is spectacular condition - I just wear my barbour way too much to keep such a coat in my closet.

The jacket is marked 42, but please see measurements as it's a slim modern fit. I'm a size 40 and it fits me like a dream.
    Pit to pit: 21.25"
    Shoulders: 18.75"
    Sleeves: 25.25"
    Collar to hem: 34.5"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.