1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ultimate Seersucker Blazer Italian Fits EU 38/US M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by braindrain, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Selling a blazer I have held onto for sentimental reasons although it never fit me. Perfect for summer. Made in Italy by Marco Riva.

Seersucker blazer I bought from a vintage boutique in London a few years ago for about 100 pounds. It's in perfect vintage condition and will look good forever. Fabric is nice and light; breathes very well. Very sharp and modern tailoring. All buttons intact and no wear that I can spot. Pretty hard to overstate how sharp this thing is. Drycleaned once and it has an ID on it from that on the tag but it's unnoticeable. Regardless, it can be steamed out. I can do it if you'd like. Single vent. You won't have an opportunity at something like this again. Fits a 38 pretty spot-on.

Measurements (appx):
    Shoulder: 16"
    Pit: 19.5"
    Down the back from bottom of collar: 28"
    Sleeve from top of seam at shoulder: 24"
    Sleeve from armpit seam: 17.5"

Looking for $80 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Please feel free to message me any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. yeungjai

yeungjai Senior member

You may want to post measurements..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.