• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UK8.5 EE Meermin hand welted $135

UK8.5 EE Meermin hand welted $135

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stephenaf2003 submitted a new classified:

Meermin hand welted $135 - Meermin Linea Maestro $135

UK8.5 Meermin Linea Maestro, hand welted, worn three times, closed channel leather soles $135 shipped to Continental United States. Included are Meermin trees, bags, and box. These are the high end line for Meermin, as they are hand welted. As you can see from the inside of the shoe image, these have only been worn 3 times, footbed is still not set, so take advantage of this opportunity to own hand welted shoes at a ridiculous price. Please know your size, no returns.
Read more about this resource...

Achath

Reaction score
Hi there, if I cover USPS shipping will you ship to Geneva-Switzerland?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've clearly never had leather soled shoes, but as I said I have only worn the shoes 3 times, and I don't make it a habit to lie and certainly not about such trivial things. I track every wear of every shoe in my substantial collection of shoes.Take a look at the soles, they are closed channel and there is very little wear in the channel area, as well as the tip of the shoes where the nails are.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.