• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK members?

bald eagle

Reaction score
Where do all the uk based members of this site hang out? Im envious of all the american labels are recommending to each other!! Anyway I posted this in the noob thread but it didnt go through for some reason: -

Just got some chinos so far in the sales. Tommy Hilfiger for £50. Got a long list of things that I would like though. Feel free to point me in the right direction and give advice.

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Black jeans and trainers/shoes to go with them - maybe black with white sole?
Desert boots - lightest navy/grey or brown?[/FONT]
Blazers - navy one is at the top of my list and maybe a grey one. Hackett have a nice selection

Navy jumper that I can wear casual with jeans and chinos but also could wear with work trousers.

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]suede shoes that go with chinos and jeans
brown brogues (loakes, church's grensons are good makes?)
white trainers
pocket squares
shoe trees
belts[/FONT]

I would like good quality clothes without going into gucci prices. I am based in the UK so would prefer clothes stores and websites that operate from here.

Im patiently waiting on Mr Porter sale!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads