:uhoh: Disgusting workplace behaviors.

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Eason, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

The guy that sits next to me eats disgusting chinese food everyday and the smell is toxic. He also eats it SO fast that at least 2 times every lunch he starts coughing/choking and almost pukes.

He eats room temperature canned corn for breakfast at 9am directly from the can.

He's constantly coughing to the point where my boss has started referring to him as "tuberculosis".

He gets super hungover and pukes all over the bathroom every 6 months or so.

He constantly talks with his mouth full. He'll actually strike up a conversation and while he's still saying his opening line he'll fill his mouth full of shit and continue speaking.

He eats about 6 of those Jamie Lee Curtis endorsed yogurts a day, the ones that make you shit. Probably needs them from all the fried chinese food he eats.

He yells into his phone in chinese from 9am to about 11am straight, or whenever his buddies in china go to bed for the night.

He has had gout 3 times in the last 2 years. Healthy eating habits again.

This dude is probably the worst human being I've ever met really.

I was going to say that he must be either Korean or Chinese.

My office mate has this sinus thing, he will snort three times every 15 seconds or so in quick succession. He slurps his lunch, which he always eats alone in the office, while breathing out of his mouth. I always keep my headphones in while in my office so I don't go crazy. He refuses to let the office door be left open because he says the noise bothers him like an "echo chamber", so every time I open the door to come in, I'm hit by a blast of stale, Chinese-foody air. I can't wait for this term to finish.

urophagia?

You're a veritable encyclopedia of medical malady.

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

guy i used to work with drank 11 coffees a day, no food or water and smoked non stop. worst breath possible.

also people who eat kimchi in the office

3. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

guy i used to work with drank 11 coffees a day, no food or water and smoked non stop. worst breath possible.

also people who eat kimchi in the office

don't hate on the chi man....

4. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

1. This turtle lookin dude shits SO LOUD it echos down the hall. Everyone hears it and its sooo gross. I should put a sign up. 2. One guy used to take papertowels before he peed, pee, then throw it away and wash his hands. No idea what that was about. So I guess I'll be the first to step up to my sins: 1. I only flush my pee if it REALLY stinks. Its just pee, I dont get it. I actually had someone at an old job put up a sign "Either your mother didnt teach or you just have no manners, but flush the urinal everytime you use it." LOL. There was only like 10 of us there and I was the new guy so they knew it was me. [​IMG] 2. The other day I crapped so large in the toilet at work it clogged it up. I tried to do what I can but it wasnt going down. I came back again an hour later and it had that drained and dried the poop & crusted to the bowl. I tried flushing again and it was still clogged. Gone the next morning [​IMG]

5. yerfdog

yerfdog Senior member

What's worse though is the crazy guy on our floor who talks to himself in the bathrooms/stalls and narrates your every action in whispers as you're taking a leak. it's really fucking sick and awkward and i'm not sure what type of disorder he has but he needs help. he wears terry richardson uncle-rapist style glasses too so i know his craziness is probably compounded in some way. good thing there's another bathroom down the hall...

LMAO

6. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

He's constantly coughing to the point where my boss has started referring to him as "tuberculosis".

i lol'd

7. sofaking9000

sofaking9000 Well-Known Member

Ahh yea get ready! I worked at dominos once, for two weeks... One day I went to work, it was morning around 8 AM. The guy there was my senior and lets just say he was an "Urban Youth". The guy has tattoos on his face, unclipped nails, is wearing the same workpants for the last 5 days and his breath smells of alcohol and in general he smells like a rotting turd. Some douchebag orders pizza for breakfast and my senior has to go take a shit, this is where it gets good. Every morning, I have to go near the bathroom and take a car sign. I walk in the bathroom to blow my nose and I notice, no tissues/papertowels/toilet paper. I go to my car and get a tissue. When I get back, my senior is in the bathroom taking a shit. He comes back out and when the other guy comes to pay for his pizza. My senior puts his finger in his shirt and uses it to touch the computer screen to finalize his order. I quit work that day [​IMG]

8. watchcollector2454

watchcollector2454 Senior member

[​IMG]

I just saw this in the bathroom and my face was literally [​IMG] for the next couple minutes:
    I walk into the bathroom to take a leak and I see one of the math professors standing in front of the urinal. Normally I'd have gone over and used the urinal, but it seemed like he was busy with something so I veered towards a stall. As I pass by, I see him reach forward into the urinal, and scoop something up with his hand. I have no idea what it was, or why, but he did it slowly, with purpose. I also know that I heard him make a quick sucking noise a few seconds later with his mouth. And before he left, there was no sound of running water.

[​IMG]

This guy has always seemed weird to me, but now I know. I will never, ever shake his hand.

can't comment on the washing hands bit but regarding his unusual urinating habits, he could have prostate problems.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

from Maury Ballstein: "I've got a prostate the size of a honeydew and a head full of bad memories."

9. otc

otc Senior member

1. I only flush my pee if it REALLY stinks. Its just pee, I dont get it. I actually had someone at an old job put up a sign "Either your mother didnt teach or you just have no manners, but flush the urinal everytime you use it."
    I often forget to flush our urinals since I am so used to automatic ones. Also, I generally subscribe to the "if it's yellow, let it mellow; brown, flush it down" theory. No sense in wasting water to flush some sterile liquid. Someone in the office seems to be really good at dribbling on the floor which is nasty...I don't want to soak that shit up with my shoes. I I did consider putting a sign in front of our urinals saying
    LOOK CLOSELY If you can read this, you aren't the jackass who is pissing on the floor

10. sonick

sonick Senior member

Related to this, my boss sent out this nasty email to the company a few days ago... Apparently he got a few replies from people finger-pointing who the main culprit is ahahaha. Text decoration added to reflect original email

11. ClambakeSkate

ClambakeSkate Senior member

Related to this, my boss sent out this nasty email to the company a few days ago... Apparently he got a few replies from people finger-pointing who the main culprit is ahahaha.

Text decoration added to reflect original email

haha, calling people 'stupid' in an email blast is a bold move.

12. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Wow! Must be nice to run a company that has all of its issues under control so you can focus on the kitchen.

13. gort

gort Senior member

I can appreciate some rage at people leaving a kitchen/eating area filthy. Shit annoys me to no end.

14. otc

otc Senior member

Wow! Must be nice to run a company that has all of its issues under control so you can focus on the kitchen.

We just hire someone to clean our kitchen. Dishes are left next to the sink where someone will pick them up and take them upstairs to the kitchen with a dishwasher.

Much easier to include it in a non-billable employee's regular duties (like on the mail round) than to have someone billing $400+ an hour take time to do dishes or make a fresh pot of coffee.

15. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

haha. i notice a lot of people in the restrooms here will grab paper towels from the machine BEFORE washing their hands, like thanks... assholes. then there's the usual walking out without washing which I see just about every day.

I usually grab a paper towel (without touching anything but the paper) to use it to turn the faucet handles. After a good soapy wash of 10-20 secs, I get more paper to dry my hands and pick up the wad of handle-grabbing paper. Toss into can. Then I get one more sheet to use on the door handle on the way out. Trash can in hallway. I couldn't care less if anyone thinks I'm weird. Let them get enteritis.

What's worse though is the crazy guy on our floor who talks to himself in the bathrooms/stalls and narrates your every action in whispers as you're taking a leak. it's really fucking sick and awkward and i'm not sure what type of disorder he has but he needs help. he wears terry richardson uncle-rapist style glasses too so i know his craziness is probably compounded in some way. good thing there's another bathroom down the hall...

Yeah. I once worked with a guy I called "Lurch" cuz every morning I said "good morning" and every morning he responded with a stupid growling noise. Thing was, every blessed time I went to the men's room, he'd either follow me down the hall, or he'd show up within a minute or two. The behavior stopped as soon as I said "WHAT TO FUCK'S YOUR PROBLEM? GET TO FUCK OUTTA HERE!"