• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ugg's for Women--Hot or Not??

x26

Reaction score
Hello,

Are Ugg boots for women still 0k??--if they fit and look good that is or do men of style find them "Vile and/or Sinful" ?

We live in Nashville. btw.

Thanks for any advice.

Michael

Mudhiker

Reaction score
I vote not. Whenever I see them (which is whenever I go out) I think
ffffuuuu.gif

Last Year's Man

Reaction score
not, not, not, not, not for me. I am in the UK, not sure what difference that makes. They just seem lazy, they're basically slippers.

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mudhiker
I vote not. Whenever I see them (which is whenever I go out) I think
ffffuuuu.gif

That's what I thought at first...
ffffuuuu.gif

But, But, They are "Really Growing on me"...
inlove.gif

They are really warm and soft as welll.
I realize like most styles they are "Location Specific" as well--I don't think they would work in NYC...But CO and Nashville I;m torn.

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like them, but I've come to realize that at least in my area, they are unavoidable. I think under pants or sweats they are fine. Tucking stuff into them is not cool in my opinion.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those women are not hot because of the Uggs... they're hot because of their bodies.

saiyar1

Reaction score
Just another of a million idiotic trends that women adore just because their stupid gossip magazines tell them xyz celebrity is "fashionable" or "hot" wearing them.

They've ALWAYS been horribly disgusting. I'm so glad my fiance isn't into all the hideous trends that keep coming around and has more taste than 99% of females.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

celeste_pista

Reaction score
had an ex bring her uggs on a weekend hiking trip...because, you know, they are "hiking boots". I suggested sneakers or another pair of hiking boots (which she owned) but did not feel like arguing over it. for the entire weekend she had hideous on her feet, but which also had no traction or support for even easy day hikes. so in short uggs are one of many reasons she is my ex.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No absolutely not. Subtract 1 point from the girl for wearing a pair of Uggz.

Subtract 2 points if they are knock-off Uggz.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads