• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uday Hussein's 550 Maranello

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Y

I'm not sure what the Koran says about Camels. They are very important and revered in Arabia and they are kind of sexy too!

My guess is that a male (human or Camel) with a Female Camel is fine.

A male (human or Camel) with a male Camel is Haram (strictly prohibited)!

Let us not forget that SA is a progressive country and a US ally.

What about a male camel and a female human?

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
What about a male camel and a female human?

Read the above post(with link to a story) by Christofuh. Human female- male Camel sex would be fine as long as love is involved!

From the above story:

Quote"The official added the man told the prosecution that he had fallen in love with the camel and had sex with the animal." End Quote

Note that the man prosecuted in the story was a Bangladeshi. Were he a Saudi, he never would have been prosecuted for falling in love with a Female Camel! Truly a miscarriage of justice!

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahem

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty awesome that people beat the **** out of Uday's car - in fact, if I were an Iraqi, driving a Lada to work, while my dictator leader's kid was running around ****** any woman he wants and driving a lambo, I would beat the **** out of it too.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
I think it's pretty awesome that people beat the **** out of Uday's car - in fact, if I were an Iraqi, driving a Lada to work, while my dictator leader's kid was running around ****** any woman he wants and driving a lambo, I would beat the **** out of it too.

+1

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I once played soccer using 4 armored personnel carriers (2 on a side) and a compact car as the ball. it was, I have to say, a hell of a lot of fun. the car had belonged to a bad guy, and he wasn't really using it at the time we played with it.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I once played soccer using 4 armored personnel carriers (2 on a side) and a compact car as the ball. it was, I have to say, a hell of a lot of fun. the car had belonged to a bad guy, and he wasn't really using it at the time we played with it.

Was he inside of it?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Was he inside of it?

here's the thing, I get the feeling that answering that would make some of the people here misinterperet the situation.
laugh.gif

no, actually he was burried near by.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
no, actually he was burried near by.

I like how you diplomatically put it: "he wasn't really using it at the time we played with it."
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads