1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

U.S. based startup seeking advise; Opportunity for fashion designers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RunwayAvenue, Apr 2, 2016.

1. RunwayAvenue

RunwayAvenue New Member

I am new to fashion forums. I am cofounder of a startup called Runway Avenue. Our business concept is connecting independent fashion designers with customers in the fashion world. We create value by providing designers with place to market their brands and for customers to buy designer brand items nearly all handmade instead of manufactured and lower priced than major name brands.

Currently, we use social media to find independent designers to grow our online store. Personally, I find convincing designers to join us one by one is not efficient. I've tried to contact fashion news outlets to share our story without success. Now I'm looking into forums to seek advise on how to attract fashion designers and attract customers with the designers I have sign-up now.