• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

u guys know where i can find this outfit in a budget?

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I like the whole outfit and want to get it but prefer brands that I can afford.

My budget is up to $120 for shirt, up to $100 for pants and up to $500 for boots or shoes. I already have a matching belt. Please recommened a well fitting brand that has good quality material.

addedfuel

Reaction score
H&M or Zara then a tailor to slim it down to your desired fit. I have my shirts made for the best fit, don't know if thats an optipn for u. Shoes are a different story, too many choices.

addedfuel

Reaction score
H&M or Zara then a tailor to slim it down to your desired fit. I have my shirts made for the best fit, don't know if thats an optipn for u. Shoes are a different story, too many choices.

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
do you know if there is a brand that has little to know wrinkling? I travel a lot and wish I could find a good quality shirt like the one I posted that does not wrinkle even when it has been inside a luggage for 20 hours.

jigz23

Reaction score
With the wrinkling issue, I think a well packed bag goes a long way to preventing wrinkles

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try Eton for the shirt. They make Bengal Stripe and no iron needed. Just wash and hang dry. Very reliable and worth the investment
They are double of your suggested price range but I will personally stand by their performance. Nordstroms carry them and you could probably find a deal online somewhere.
Or try Brooks Brothers. They have Bengal under $100 but you'll need your tailor to taper them for you. Maybe worth it.

Have you looked into Pal Zileri for pants? They carry slim and you can get deals under $100 if you are patient.

For shoes, try Allen Edmonds or for a little more go Alden or Crockett & Jones.

Last edited:

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those cotton pants or khakis? They do not look like slacks IMO.

You can get the shirt RLPL Keaton (cutaway collar) sometimes on here or on ebay. The slacks are easy to find as you can find those at H&M or J Crew or better yet, Club Monaco. The shoes are easy as well b/c those are Chelsea style boots. In that budget, Too Boot New York, Magnanni, Sutor's, Santoni's. Check on the bay or at your local discount big box retailer (nordstrom rack).

Cheers

colinbc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Zara's fitted styles are good too.

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
is it better to get a shirt that does not have buttons? I went to brooks brothers but noticed many of their shirts have buttons in the collar. I prefer a nice modern collar with no buttons.

LS7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That said, they must have made it much slimmer for that picture.

+1 - RLPL shirts aren't that slim fitting in my experience. Perhaps they pinned the shirt behind his back just for the photo shoot?

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Texastyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

do you know if there is a brand that has little to know wrinkling?  I travel a lot and wish I could find a good quality shirt like the one I posted that does not wrinkle even when it has been inside a luggage for 20 hours.

How do people confuse "no" and "know"?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads