• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tyrwhitt's Autumn Collection

NeverFullyDressed

Reaction score
I've just be perusing the new collection in Charles Tyrwhitt online, and as a person who has been a regular customer, I must say this season's has to be one of the worst.

The handmade ties are great quality but the colours available pretty awful! For some reason they're doing a winter boating blazer, which looks like a suit jacket that's had some purple lines painted on it as an after-thought.

The coats avilable are another mixed-bag. With the covert coats they offer being the best of a rather uninspiring set.

The other thing with CT, this colection has just been revealed today yet again they're selling it all under the guise that is all 50% off. We all know that it isn't that at all as they never sell, hardly ever anyway, at full RRP.

At least if you go to New and Lingwood etc you may feel like you're paying more, because you are, but often you are paying the price good clothing costs and I've no doubt it lasts much longer than buying cheaply.

http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.