• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tyrwhitt & usa made brooks bros. shirts

mainy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These items have been in storage, so they're fairly wrinkled in the pics. This is because they're all cotton, just need a good pressing to be back in tip top shape.

1. Charles Tyrwhitt French Cuff dress shirt, 16 1/2 / 34
Sea Island Quality Cotton

Very silky shirt, high quality. In great condition, this is a pretty expensive shirt brand new. In blue and white stripes, with very thin red ones accenting the blue. Just like the shirt below, only with a hint of red instead of the dark blue accents. $45 + shipping

2. Charles Tyrwhitt French Cuff dress shirt, 16 1/2 / 34
Sea Island Quality Cotton

Very silky shirt, high quality. In great condition, this is a pretty expensive shirt brand new. In pale blue and white stripes, with very thin dark blue ones accenting the pale blue stripes. See the pictures. $45 + shipping

pic 1
pic 2

3. Brooks Brothers button down dress shirt, 15 1/2-3
100% cotton, made in the USA unlike the newer BB shirts. Button down collar, blue striped on white background. Nice shirt, tons of wear left in it. $14 + shipping

pic 1
pic 2

4. Brooks Brothers button down dress shirt, 17 1/2-5
100% cotton, White, made in Thailand, great basic white shirt. Plenty of life left in it. $12 + shipping.

pic 1
pic 2

5. Brooks Brothers button down dress shirt, 17 - 5
100% cotton, made in the USA, off white / eggshell color. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about. I couldn't get a picture to accurately represent this shirt. It's exactly like the one above, only different in color / size. $14 + shipping

6. Brooks Brothers Pima Polo, size L
Yellow polo, with front left pocket (obscured in photograph). Very soft, only flaw is small snag on the back. Probably could fix this. $8 + shipping

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Shipping is $5 a shirt in the USA, $3 for each additional shirt. I accept Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions.

mainy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't know what Tyrwhitt shirts are worth secondhand, for the record. Just know what they cost knew... Feel free to make an offer if it seems unreasonable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads