• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
nm

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Arum has to stup up...or should I say..step back for that fight to happen...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

callmenowla

Reaction score
right,i think so,I agree with you that mayweather should be able to dodge/block a lot of william's punches but it will be difficult for mayweather to pull the trigger when he's so concentrated on D. When williams fought wright (the best defensive boxer of his generation), winky was completely befuddled.
tmMx1q

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
right,i think so,I agree with you that mayweather should be able to dodge/block a lot of william's punches but it will be difficult for mayweather to pull the trigger when he's so concentrated on D. When williams fought wright (the best defensive boxer of his generation), winky was completely befuddled.
tmMx1q

But there is a difference...Winky was/is a defensive/counter puncher. PBF is a defensive/offensive fighter(if you catch my drift.) He doesn't just counterpunch....though he can...

I don't think that PBF would have much of a problem with PacMan......Once he measures his speed and establishes a distance so that he can work.....he will slowly pick him apart...

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well well look at that.. Broner lost and got fucked up. People were hyping this guy as the next mayweather hahah... Damn his jaw looks broken.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well well look at that.. Broner lost and got fucked up. People were hyping this guy as the next mayweather hahah... Damn his jaw looks broken.
I know Broner was hyping himself as the next PBF!

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know Broner was hyping himself as the next PBF!

I was also fooled by his hype. I guess because he talked so much trash I actually was starting to believe this bum was better than he said he was. From what I seen from the video's hes trying too hard to be like mayweather outside the ring but he might not have the work ethic that Money has inside the ring even though he said he works harder than anyone in sports.

This will humble him. He's not classy though, I really didn't see how he can be marketable.I understand he was undefeated by fighting trash cans but his personality wasn't one to take on

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was also fooled by his hype. I guess because he talked so much trash I actually was starting to believe this bum was better than he said he was. From what I seen from the video's hes trying too hard to be like mayweather outside the ring but he might not have the work ethic that Money has inside the ring even though he said he works harder than anyone in sports.

This will humble him. He's not classy though, I really didn't see how he can be marketable.I understand he was undefeated by fighting trash cans but his personality wasn't one to take on

I saw him at a fight(forgot which one.) He was fat..outta shape...etc. He was ON TOUR rapping and was headed back into the gym to start training for this fight.
You can't be a rapper/fighter or a fighter/rapper. Do that **** when you retire.
Paulie M broke him down last night.....said.....there is only 1 PBF....And Broner ain't the 2nd coming!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads