1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Two tailor made suits for 200Euro. Possible?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sexydexy, Jan 17, 2009.

1. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

We do not make boots. We only make (( tailor made) )suits, shirts, coats and cashmere sweaters.

2. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

I ordered two of their suits. This is what I got. Feedback pls.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

Thanks peter for your translation, although I don't know your ID here.... the English version is online.....[​IMG]
    Everyone is welcome to criticize, I am sure there are still a lot of work to do... Thanks to your criticism, we will make progress... [​IMG]

5. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

6. Wicky

Wicky Senior member

What are the changes that a new member opens a thread and within the same day the owner of that shop, also a new member, just happens to see it and respond/promote his shop. SPAM!!!

The fabric of my suits alone already exceeds the price of these suits. Draw your own conclusions.

7. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

[​IMG] Someone want a free suit? oh, I am sorry, 2, one testing suit + one final suit... It's better if you are very tall ou your wear plus size clothes, so that we can prove that it is tailor made, not something already exist... [​IMG]
    If you are interested, please contact us at tailor1999@gmail.com, give us your height and your weight, we will help you to order and measure....
    Only for one person.... [​IMG]

8. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

Of course, after reception, you can tell people here if you are satisfied, good ou bad,,even some photos, do whatever you want..

9. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

4 and half years after... Here is our English version: www.tailored-suit.com Please, don't ask me what took me so long... :slayer: Just want to make one thing clear: We don't sell 2 suits for 200 EUR.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  10. pierre3306

pierre3306 Member

1 important explanation:

A free testing suit is not a free suit. It is a tool for verification of measurements. We sell not expensive custom made garments, but not "cheap cheap" clothing.