• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two tailor made suits for 200Euro. Possible?

sexydexy

Reaction score
Hey,

I've been wrestling over whether or not to trust www.surmesurepascher.com with two hundred euros. For that amount, they promise two tailor made suits. It is a pretty interesting business model, but has anyone tried buying anything from them or any such provider? I appreciate your comments.

Dex

P.S. Ethical concerns over supporting sweatshops?

rs232

Reaction score
Faites gaffe. Les tÃ
00a9.png
moignages de Ebay ne compte pour rien. The only thing you can generally do is order their cheapest offering, and inspect the quality of the sewing before deciding to throw more money at them.

pierre3306

Reaction score
I am the seller of www.surmesurepascher.com . Yes, you can doubt if our products are good enough, because you have never tried.... That's quite reasonnable.....
But " les Ã
00a9.png
valuations EBAY ne comptent rien".... Là je suis pas d'accord. Un système d'Ã
00a9.png
valution principale et fondamentale de la plus grande plate-form de vente en prix fixÃ
00a9.png
ou enchère du monde, vous dites que cela ne compte rien? Try EBAY!!!
smile.gif

pierre3306

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkstone
Well I would not buy something from somewhere that make their products at sweatshops. I'm not saying the website in your post do sweatshops, as I don't know if they do.
6895.gif

I am sorry, try to open your eyes and please don't think as you are still in 70's of 20 century.......

flipster

Reaction score
two suits at 200 euro. I gotta see this.. pics please.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pierre3306
We're creating an English version of our site www.surmesurepascher.com, and we need someone to help us in translation ( French ----> Enlish). If you are interested, please contact us by email boncostume@gmail.com . Thanks very much.

How much are you paying? I don't think any of us want to be paid in your suits.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
Perhaps they could arrange a three way trade for you to be paid in more pairs of them fine lookin Delos boots.

There's a thought... is your peanut gallery begging for more fodder?

pierre3306

Reaction score
In fact, 80% of translation has been done, and it was a very kind client who has done this for free. We just need to translate about less than 2000 words....
Pay by money or suit, for us it's the same.
( My English is very poor.... thanks guys....)

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doubtless something resembling a suit can be put together for that money. However you get what you pay for and it would never match up to anything better despite what a salesman might have to say to the contrary.

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pierre3306
In fact, 80% of translation has been done, and it was a very kind client who has done this for free. We just need to translate about less than 2000 words.... Pay by money or suit, for us it's the same. ( My English is very poor.... thanks guys....)
I represent a translator who might consider this task if you can copy these boots for him in every detail. Only this time using real leather in place of Naugahyde .
lotrboots.jpg

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Buffy, you seem jealous...

-- Faith

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads