1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Two shoe pictures...lidfort and santoni

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by norcaltransplant, Mar 18, 2004.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

I've been msg'ing a couple of people about some shoes I've recently come across: Lidforts: [​IMG] Santoni Fatte a Mano (are these the top of the line?): [​IMG]

2. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

Lidforts aren't bad looking, and the Santoni's are nice.. Yes - those are top-of-the-line. The name is handwritten in ink right??

3. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

The Santoni's will be top of the line if they have the natural colour sock (not orange)with serrated edges, and the handwritten "Andrea Santoni fatte a mano".

As for the Lidforts, nice shoes, although not my cup of tea. In Rome, you can get Lidfort wholecuts on sale for about Euro 100.