• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Pairs of Size 34 Flat Front Pants █ NWT and NWOT Corneliani for Polo Ralph Lauren █ GRAIL Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale are three two pairs of Polo Ralph Lauren pants. Both new-with-tags or new-without-tags. Size 34. Slim, flat front Preston" model.

Made in Italy by Corneliani to very high standards.

I prefer these pants to Incotex. Amazing construction.

Selling these because I already have enough tan and olive pants. They've been hanging in my closet unworn for awhile.

These are the ultimate pants to wear with sportcoats. Can wear them with a navy blazer or something more casual like tweed or cotton.

I had the length hemmed at 30.25 (uncuffed) and tapered to a 8.35 leg opening by a bespoke tailor. Very meticulously done. They can easily be lengthened/shortened by a tailor. They all have extra material in the hem that can be let out. For reference, I am 5'10''

Fabrics on the pants are extremely high quality. Polo sources the best fabrics in the world for its Corneliani-made pants

1). Olive gabardine twill (100% wool) sold
2). Tan gabardine twill (100% wool) SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought these a few months ago from Ralph Lauren for upwards of $280. (See receipt below)

Similar pants in the Preston model are still being sold on the site for $199 (down from $450 normally), but are sold out in size 34: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4175321

Since the eBay going rate for Corneliani for Polo pants is about $175, I will let each pair go for $115. Keep in mind that I also put about $30 into the hemming by a tailor, saving you valuable time and money if the length works for you. (I am 5'10 for reference)

[B]$125 $114 shipped CONUS each, firm[/B] $5 discounts given for each additional pair purchased.

As implied with all SF classified listings, sale is final. Sold as is.

Add $15 for shipping to all other countries

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1). NWT Size 34, olive gabardine twill (100% wool)

sold

Waist: 34
Rise: 11.25
Inseam: hemmed at 30.4 with 3.25 of extra material tucked into the hem (uncuffed)
Leg opening: 8.35

2). NWT Size 34, tan gabardine twill (100% wool)

sold

Waist: 34
Rise: 11.5
Inseam: hemmed at 30.4 with 3.25 of extra material tucked into the hem (uncuffed)
Leg opening: 8.35

Attachments

• AA.JPG
    AA.JPG
    848.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Receipt for the pants. Bought these for $280 and sunk an additional $30 into each for hemming

At my price of $115 each, these are an excellent deal.

They are sold out in size 34 currently on RL.com. (And if they were in stock, they'd cost $199) See link: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4175321

My receipt from a few months ago:

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1 tan pair sold, 1 still tan pair remaining

Olive are remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads