• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Pairs of I/S (Iris) Absolute Sunglasses in Wood Grain and Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essentialdc

Reaction score
I am selling two New pair of I/S EYEWEAR ABSOLUTE SUNGLASSES. These sunglasses are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and retail for over $100 a piece. These sunglasses feature a High-density injection Plastic and pattern frame and a Polycarbonate Smoke lens. These sunglasses come w/ the original case and dust cloth.

IS Eyewear
In 1997, a group of snowboarders from the Pacific Northwest, including pro snowboarder Devun Walsh, were unhappy with the eyewear available at the time and decided to take the matter into their own hands. Iris Snow was born and Devun set off to create the first snowboard-specific goggle. The result was the Ellipse frame and it had unmatched peripheral vision, anti-fog technology and the ability to stand up to the harsh conditions dished out by the coastal mountains found in our backyard of North Vancouver, British Columbia.
Shortly after the launch of the brand an elite team of snowboarders hand picked by Devun himself began filming for the now cult classic film “LIL’BASTARDS”. The film featured snowboarding’s cream of the crop for that time period with riders such as Mikey Leblanc, Nate Cole, Chris Brown, Dionne Delesalle, JF Pelchat, Max Jenke, Joel Mahaffey, Dave Cashen, Rob Dow, Kale Stephens, Nate Bozung and friends. This film is a must have for any serious snowboard film buff.

The release of LIL’BASTARDS solidified Iris Snow, now I/S Eyewear, as snowboarding’s goggle brand and instantly exposed the brand to a new generation of snowboarders. Over the past years, the name and some faces have changed, but the drive and passion for our sports remains the same.

I/S Eyewear is a rider-owned and operated brand based out of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our products are sold around the world at specialty snow and skateboard retailers.
Tech Specs:

Brand: I/S Eyewear
Style: Absolute
Frame: High-density injection
Hinge Type: Spring
Lens: Polycarbonate
Frame color: Wood grain & Black
Lens color: Smoke
Condition: New / Never Worn

$35 shipped for both pair via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation
International buyers must contact me for International shipping cost

Attachments

• is2.jpg
    is2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 75
  • is.jpg
    is.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 73
  • is3.jpg
    is3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 71
  • is4.jpg
    is4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 81
  • is5.jpg
    is5.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 80
  • is6.jpg
    is6.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 77
  • is7.jpg
    is7.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 86
  • is8.jpg
    is8.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 83
  • is9.jpg
    is9.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads