• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two pairs left!! Sneakers sz 44-45 (Common Projects, Rag and Bone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysb

Reaction score
Doing some closet cleaning. pairs of lightly used sneakers up for sale. Great for anyone wanting to test the waters of the nice sneaker game but don't want to pay retail. All pairs have been worn lightly. Have provided pics of the soles but I'd safely say that they're all at least in 8/10 condition. I don't have the specific boxes for these but can dig up a box and shoe bag if you want. Prices are pretty firm, only will consider a break if you buy multiple pairs. Buy both pairs for $240. Price includes shipping to the CONUS. Will consider trades for similar condition shoes in size 11.5/44.

Left to Right (first pic):
Rag and Bone cream colored low tops sz 45. Sizing is consistent with CP's. These are made of a super soft leather.

Common Projects Achilles mid patent leather white sz 44

Common Projects Achilles mid grey sz 44 SOLD

Common Projects B-Ball hi sz 44 SOLD

PM me for any questions. Have sold a bunch on here before but not with the new system.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• all tops.jpg
    all tops.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
  • soles.jpg
    soles.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 18
  • bball.jpg
    bball.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 27
  • patent.jpg
    patent.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 160
  • RB.jpg
    RB.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads