1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Two New BROOKS BROTHERS 38S Suits >>

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by tarheel, Jun 17, 2006.

1. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

I've just posted two new Brooks Brothers suits on eBay. Measurements and details are in the listings but, in summary...

1818 Black 3-Button Center Vent 38S with pleated trousers, Super 110's wool

BrooksEase Charcoal 3-Button Center Vent 38S with plain-front 32W trousers

A couple of great additions to your wardrobe, I can do BOTH of them for $340 total before any bids are placed (retail is $798+$598= $1396).

Shawn.
    http://www.stores.ebay.com/brooks-buyers

2. tedbearz

tedbearz Senior member

Will you consider selling them seperately?

3. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

Selling them separately is no problem... just follow the link on the original post to my eBay store - you can bid on them or do a Buy-It-Now until someone else places a bid.

4. tarheel

tarheel Active Member

FYI...

I just added another 1818 Charcoal Pinstripe suit (new and unfinished with tags) in 43R for a Buy-It-Now price of $199.50.