1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Two Moon 540W 34"/34" 14,5oz raw Japanese selvage jeans (as new)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Kaff, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaff

Kaff New Member

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I've lost some weight last summer and have a pair of super awesome Japanese jeans that don't fit me well anymore. Hopefully they'll find a good home from someone who'll give them the appreciation they deserve! Measurements taken flat, for measurements around the waist, hem, knee and thigh - just multiply by 2.

Here's a rare pair of jeans! Bought these from my last trip to Tokyo, and they are in almost new condition (worn only a handful of times). They're one-wash and they have been hemmed (chain stitch). They're 14,5oz high quality, hairy japanese denim and the indigo on these is super dark!

Price:
    I'm asking 85.00€ for these, plus postage which is:
    • 15.00€ inside Europe
    • 21.50€ rest of the world
    If you're living in Finland or other Scandinavian country, ask for reduced shipping!

Measurements:
    • Waist: 44 cm (17,3")
    • Leg: 108 cm (42,5")
    • Inseam: 83 cm (32,7")
    • Hem: 22 cm (8,7")
    • Knee: 23,5 cm (9,3")
    • Thigh: 29 cm (11,4")
    • Front rise: 27,5 cm (10,8")
    • Back rise: 39,5 cm (15,6")

Payment:
    • PayPal

Keywords: dry , raw , selvage , selvedge , self edge , indigo , made in japan , denim , jeans , unsanforized , one-wash , loom state , samurai , iron heart , full count , warehouse , momotaro , oni , burgus plus , flathead , levis , LVC ,

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.