• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TWEED FABRIC FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Selling some fun tweeds that I just can't see myself making up anytime soon. All high quality stuff and everything is NOS (new old stock) that you can rarely find anymore. Details below. Any questions let me know. All are shipped free CONUS. Thanks!

First up is a photo of the 3 on offer (just not selling the second from the left as of now).

All are below my costs and I have not added in any of my UK shipping costs so you're saving big time there.

First up is a Houndstooth around 13oz from The James Company. I randomly bought a tweed cap from that fabric in London a few years ago and contacted the manufacturer at The James Company. I don't think I ever found out who made the actual fabric, but it's a medium weight tweed around 13oz and feels sturdy enough. Has a woodsy vibe about it.

3 meters for $85 USD - SOLD

Next up is a Hunters of Brora from their old Carroll book made around 10 years ago. This guy is fun and funky. Horseblanket type stuff in the best possible way. Around 20oz. Dense stuff. Old school. If only I didn't have so much green already! Please note that the photo should be horizontal. Not doing it even though it is in PhotoBucket.

2.5 meters for $195 USD

Finally up next is some of the lest remaining meters of the Scabal Shetland book. A unique brown / green hue all around and with a nice weave. Fun stuff. Around 13oz I believe.

2.5 meters for $195 SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi Slewfoot,
Is the Brora still available?
I'm interested,
Saluti
M.

Hi SM,

That one actually still is available! My iPhone is not allowing me to send a PM, but feel free to shoot me one. Thanks!

screaminmarlon

Reaction score
Hi Slewfoot,
sorry for the delay, I had the same problem with my IPhone; I'll send you a PM later today, happy that the Brora is still available
Saluti
M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 103 30.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%