TV Style

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by shoreman1782, Nov 8, 2004.

1. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

I admit it, lately, I've been watching waaaay too much TV. Since March, when I settled into a pretty true 9-5 work schedule, I've been on a steady diet of primetime television. I thought I'd start a thread with a couple comments on style points I'd noticed on television, and invite any other members to comment as well. Recently: 1. Arrested Development: I really like this show, but am also interested in the visual concept of it, which seems to be very thoroughly worked out. A lot of characters have distinctive dress, from David Cross's never nude denim cutoff shorts to Jason Bateman's casual, unbuttoned jacket and tie style. 2. The Wire - Also, carefully worked out wardrobes, I think, despite some cop-cliches. Also, my roomate wondered at my sharp intake of breath last night when one character snipped off another character's tie when he fell asleep at work. That's just not funny  [​IMG] Anyone else see anything interesting on tv lately?

2. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior member

The Wire is the best show on TV nobody watches.