1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tuxedo Stud Set - Under $200

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Superfluous, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Superfluous

Superfluous Senior member

2. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Did you check No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, or one of the various SF vendors?

3. Superfluous

Superfluous Senior member

Thanks for the suggestion. Just took a look at No Man Walks Alone and didn't find any. Kent Wang has a set but it's backordered. Gonna take a look at others. Any other SF vendor suggestions?

4. theplayerking

theplayerking Well-Known Member

That's a tricky price point. I would either go much cheaper for plastic or glass in chrome or more expensive for onyx in sterling. At $200, you're not going to get the nicer materials. New stud sets are almost always over priced, mainly because demand is limited. Check eBay. You can find people selling quality cuff links and studs at a good price because they have no use for them.

5. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Senior member

Another suggestion for eBay. Do a search for "antique tuxedo stud set". You'll get some good hits. If it were me I'd definitely go antique with double sided cuff links. Never settle for the swivel bar if you can help it.