1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

tuxedo recommnedations

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seoulfully, Mar 25, 2006.

1. seoulfully

seoulfully Senior member

Hey all, longtime lurker new member here. i ran a search and didn't see anything that answered my question. my friend is looking to buy a tuxedo and wanted recommendations and this is the first place i thought to look. but i've never really saw anyone give a recommendation for which tux (beyond a passing reference to hickey freeman). could you guys put out some recommendations in various price ranges? thanks!

2. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Senior member

Hey all, longtime lurker new member here. i ran a search and didn't see anything that answered my question. my friend is looking to buy a tuxedo and wanted recommendations and this is the first place i thought to look. but i've never really saw anyone give a recommendation for which tux (beyond a passing reference to hickey freeman). could you guys put out some recommendations in various price ranges? thanks!

I love my Zegna at around $1800 RTW...but get ready for that to skyrocket if you want MTM and/or a matching vest.

3. montmorency

montmorency Senior member