1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tuxedo for My Wedding - Slim, Midnight Blue, Shawl Collar

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by joeboy100, Apr 11, 2012.

1. joeboy100

joeboy100 New Member

Hi,

I am getting married in the summer and I need a tuxedo. I know exactly what I want but cant seem to find it.

I was a slim cut midnight blue tuxedo with a black shawl lapel. I have been searching everywhere for something like this but I couldn't not find anything for a reasonable price (under $1,000).

Can someone please help me find one? I am willing to make buy one already made or have it made to measure but I need a good tailor I can trust (somewhere in Manhatten).

Please let me know if you know of a place I can buy this exact Tuxedo or if you a know a specific tailor you love that can make me a nice slim tuxedo.

Hope I get some answers!

Thanks,
    Joe

2. joeboy100

joeboy100 New Member

3. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Senior member Dubiously Honored

Maybe Mr.Ned? I do not have personal experience but reviews seem positive and is around your price range.

4. ccardill

ccardill Member

Kent Wang has a couple midnight blue tux options.