1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

tussy Olive Green Quilted Corduroy M65 Parka Jacket Size Medium NEAR MINT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by chuck hustle, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuck hustle

chuck hustle Well-Known Member

Stussy Corduroy M65 Jacket with Quilted Lining Size Medium (Gently Pre-owned)

DESCRIPTION: Great Stussy M65 jacket in olive green corduroy. Men's size Medium (slim fit, true to size). Flip up collar, zip and snap closure, 4 front snap pockets, quilted Thermolite lining (in body and sleeves). Really warm fall/ winter jacket. Hate to see it go, but we're having a pre-moving sale and have to downsize. Purchased new from Bloomingdale's here in Atlanta for around $240.00, so I'm offering it at a great bargain for a Stussy enthusiast.

MEASUREMENTS: 19" shoulder to shoulder; 21.5" across chest armpit to armpit; 24" sleeve length; 27" front length from collar base; 31" back length from collar base. (Measurements taken with garment laying flat. Remember there is a quilted lining, so actual fit will be smaller than exterior measurements).

CONDITION: Excellent, near mint pre-owned condition. Gently worn and shows minimal signs of use. No fading, holes, stains, tears, damage to lining, loose seams/ stitching, odors, etc. From clean, non-smoking home where it's been stored indoors in protective garment bag. Never machine washed, only professionally cleaned. Although it's not a new jacket, it's been very well cared for and I can't find any flaws to report.

You can view many more pics on my eBay listing below:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3382509&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_500wt_1378

Questions Welcome and Thanks for Looking!
    ***Note: I'm currently out of town until Sept. 4th but will be available to answer emails and possibly arrange shipping while I'm out of town if needed.***

DESCRIPTION: Great Stussy M65 jacket in olive green corduroy. Men's size Medium (slim fit, true to size). Flip up collar, zip and snap closure, 4 front snap pockets, quilted Thermolite lining (in body and sleeves). Really warm fall/ winter jacket. Hate to see it go, but we're having a pre-moving sale and have to downsize. Purchased new from Bloomingdale's here in Atlanta for around $240.00, so I'm offering it at a great bargain for a Stussy enthusiast.

MEASUREMENTS: 19" shoulder to shoulder; 21.5" across chest armpit to armpit; 24" sleeve length; 27" front length from collar base; 31" back length from collar base. (Measurements taken with garment laying flat. Remember there is a quilted lining, so actual fit will be smaller than exterior measurements).

CONDITION: Excellent, near mint pre-owned condition. Gently worn and shows minimal signs of use. No fading, holes, stains, tears, damage to lining, loose seams/ stitching, odors, etc. From clean, non-smoking home where it's been stored indoors in protective garment bag. Never machine washed, only professionally cleaned. Although it's not a new jacket, it's been very well cared for and I can't find any flaws to report.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.