1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tulane frat boys

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NavyStyles, Nov 14, 2003.

1. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

haha, my friend's mom clipped the article from the New York Post and sent it to him. Â I've never been a huge fan of Sum 41, and although I've never wished harm upon any of them, this is still really funny. Â Apparently, the lead singer threw a bottle at a member of the recently-reinstated Pike frat in a bar owned by a Pike alum. So, the frat boys followed him into the street. It's at the bottom of this page (titled "Rocker Beaten")

2. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

The funniest part:

We seem to be hearing that name FAR too much lately...

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I wish that a miracle had happened - say, in the form of a meteorite striking them all dead. Frat boys and spoiled celebrities. I don't know which is more annoying.

4. vero_group

vero_group Senior member

Jeez, that is a toughy... I'm racking my brain trying to make an argument for either one, but I get nowhere...

5. Mike

Mike Senior member

Thats hilarious. a couple of my friends are in Pike here at U of M. Aside from them, the majority of the guys in that frat are assholes. And I can't stand Sum 41. So, i don't know who's side I should be on.

6. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

I like that idea. A LOT. Possibly too much.