1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TukTuk Retro Floral Mod Button Down Shirt SZ 40 (50EUR) SLIM FIT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Zaza, Jan 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaza

Zaza Senior member

Up to your consideration is this 'FRANKLIN' MENS RETRO SIXTIES PSYCHEDELIC FLORAL MOD BUTTON DOWN SHIRT (Navy/White)

'Franklin' by TukTuk is a Retro Clothing masterpiece. The classic Mens Mod button down shirt with a cool Sixties Psychedelic Op Art Floral print design. A visually striking Mens Retro shirt that goes great as part of both a smart Mod and casual Indie ensemble.
    A retro clothing masterpiece :) Mens navy Retro long sleeve shirt with cool Sixties Psychedelic Mod button down pointed collar. A striking Retro Psychedelic floral pattern in white is accompanied by white buttons. Nice cuffs and patch pocket to the left side of the chest. Tapered Retro SLIM fit. Mod box pleat with locker loop detail to reverse. My size is 40 US (50 EUR) and the shirt fits like a velvet glove.
    100% Cotton. Highest quality fabric. I paid $85 for them Plus SHIPPING from England! They're still NEW w/ TAGS. My loss is your gain.

Free Shipping CONUS. I accept Paypal
    Thanks for looking.

1 person likes this.
  2. pandamnation

pandamnation New Member

I am interested in your floral Tuk Tuk shirt.

I live in Canada, what might be the shipping to get it to me?

-henri in Halifax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.