1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

trying to rent a car

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Luc-Emmanuel, May 1, 2005.

1. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Distinguished Member

Hey,

I'm trying to rent a car at logan, end of august, dropping it at ohare, two weeks later.
    Can someone point me to interesting deals? I'm in Paris right now, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get ripped off if I try to rent a car from here using travel agencies.

TIA
    luc

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

If you are looking for a basic, no luxuries car, Budget, Avis, and Hertz are probably the way to go.  They have rentals desks at *every* major airport.  Costs (including insurance) starts at about $30 (for the crappiest car you could imagine), but you should do okay at about $50/day, often with a tank of gas included.

A good way is to do this through Orbitz.

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

In addition, if you're younger (under 25), you may have to pay an extra fee per day on your rental.  These can be exorbitant depending on which company you choose, but I found Enterprise to be the best deal.