• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trying to find navy & white gingham dress shirt!!!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find a nice spread collar (medium spread or whatever), navy and white gingham pattern dress shirt with barrel cuffs? I really want to wear this with navy suit trousers and brown shoes, saw a great example of this today while grabbing coffee. I can't seem to find one with navy, or else they are micro/ mini gingham, which also won't work for me.

Ideas? online custom shirts would be fine, too, if anyone can recommend one with this pattern-- wouldn't mind having one in dark green and white, as well.

jcriswel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The_Foxx
Can anyone help me find a nice spread collar (medium spread or whatever), navy and white gingham pattern dress shirt with barrel cuffs? I really want to wear this with navy suit trousers and brown shoes, saw a great example of this today while grabbing coffee. I can't seem to find one with navy, or else they are micro/ mini gingham, which also won't work for me.

Ideas? online custom shirts would be fine, too, if anyone can recommend one with this pattern-- wouldn't mind having one in dark green and white, as well.

Go to moderntailor.com and look at R28. You can get a $20 off coupon in B&S too.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Giving them away for 39.99 at Polo outlet at Woodbury yesterday. Call them and see if they still have your size.

elgreco

Reaction score
Harvie and Hudson has it here, though their stock is low: http://www.harvieandhudson.com/p/But...utton_Cuff.htm
G1.JPG

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jcriswel
Go to moderntailor.com and look at R28. You can get a $20 off coupon in B&S too.

Good choice, I'm currently awaiting delivery of a moderntailor shirt in this exact fabric!

z22s1256997364041.jpg

killercadi

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to order one from mytailor.com. They have a few different fabrics in the navy gingham.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since you tend to go for the top-shelf makers, why not get a Borrelli or Charvet MTM?

Smahatma

Reaction score
tailorstore dot com has this in stock for MTM
1930.jpg
Here's a picture of the one I had made up with that exact fabric with large b/d collar as homage to maomao's version
IMG_0460.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads