• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trying to find a new look, please help

Murkr

Reaction score
hello everyone, i am new here and also new to online buying period. i like these forums here, iv looked through a couple pages and found alot of interesting things already..

here is my question, i hope someone here can help me and point me in the right direction.. i have been wearing the same ol' style "echo & south pole collar stripe shirts" for sooo long and im really sick of it, i literally look in my closet and every single shirt has horizontal strips and really colorful..

but i dont know where else to shop "but my crappy mall" so im looking online now.. which seems to be way better anyways.. but i dont know any place other then ebay to look so hopefully someone can help me with finding some good online places to buy shirts/jeans/ect.. and some name brands of what the style is im looking for would be much appreciated..

oh ya duh, i didnt even tell you what kind of style in tryin to find yet.. well first off i am white 20yrs old, 6'3" Italian, very physically fit and live in FL.. i want to change my style to a no stripe shirt "maybe collar" with some cool intricate designs on different parts of the shirt, also like in "some" famous stars and straps brand shirts have

here are some collar shirts that have what im looking for,"guess jones shirts" i came across somehow.. heres some pics, are there other brands out their that have similar looks to what i just stated? im so sick of what a wear now but im still young and go to college i dont want to look all professional yet
tounge.gif

M9124200000-SGB-LF.jpg

M9124200000-SGB-LB.jpg

M9124200000-SGB-ALT3.jpg

M9124203000-APGS-LF.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads