• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trying to find a messenger bag with some flavor

AutoX

Reaction score
Trying to build the wardrobe up and looking for a messenger bag that's somewhat interesting and not gonna break my bank (i.e. <$200). Don't really care who makes it as long as its soft leather and not too busy on the outside (ideally would just have a flap that covers it without a ton of buckles and zippers)

I've seen tons of all black and all brown ones, but I want something maybe in the yellow-ish brown (i.e. Will Smith's bag in Pursuit of Happiness), or orangey-brown, or even red colours. Need to fit my 17" MBPro in there which is 15.43" wide.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
flava_flav.jpg

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yellowish brown, I wish there were a name for that. Oh wait, there is:

tan

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to be the asshole who suggests an option outside of the prescribed price range, but these seem to fit your descrpition, and they're only $65 more.

Zachgranstrom

Reaction score

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why? Are you so hungry you need to eat it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads