Trump clothing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Godot, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Godot

Godot Senior member

I searched the form & all of the threads on this were about 5-10 years old, when he was starting his line. Has anyone ever bought any of his stuff? They are sold on Amazon. They for the most part seem to be uninspired and either very over priced or cheap. Some of the shirts look good in photos, but why not, they are copies of classic men's shirts. The made in China ties go from $20 to $60. My guess is that I could find the same/similar made on China ties for under $10.
    One thing that I found amusing is that someone asked why is something listed as imported but had a made in America label. The answer was that it was made in Mexico, so if you look at it in a certain way it's made in North America.
    I wouldn't buy any of his stuff, but am curious if anyone else has & if so what is your experience of it?

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

"Trump" is not related to that Charlatans who would like to be president of the USA is it?

If so avoid.

3. comrade

comrade Senior member

Yes. Of course it is.
    He'd put his name on freeze-dried pizza if
    he thought he could make a buck.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  4. emptym

emptym Moderator Moderator

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  5. Godot

Godot Senior member

Great article :)

One of the candidates said that he (Trump) offered him a tie before one of the debates which he declined. I think it was Mario or Cruz.

6. RTD1

RTD1 Senior member

The suits, shirts, and ties are all low quality, made in Mexico or China, about on par with what you'd find in Mens Wearhouse but for twice the price. Avoid.