• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trump clothing line

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm the first one to post about this. Did anyone else see The Apprentice tonight? At the beginning, Trump announced that he's coming out with the Trump signature line of fine clothing. Don't know where it will be sold, but it looked to be suits, shirts and ties.

Then he sent the teams off to design clothes for American Eagle. The really funny thing was Bren, who normally dresses like he might be one of our members, wearing the jeans, zip-up sweat jacket, and the "I lie to girls" baseball cap. Luckily his team won, so they got to go to Bergdorf's and shop and Bren was able to get back into his suit and bow tie and pick out another suit as his prize.

Anyhow - it will be interesting to see who's producing the line of Trump apparel and what type of quality it is.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
if he launches a haircare line, then I will open 'The Michael Jackson Center for Childcare"

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, time to throw out my Black Label, and make room for Trump. I can't wait..

As of now, he said that Brioni makes the best suits. I wonder if that will change when his $499 suits hit the market.

alchimiste

Reaction score
if he launches a haircare line, then I will open 'The Michael Jackson Center for Childcare'
We also need a Chez Ernest store, selling brown suits and crocodile shoes.

Brian SD

Reaction score
(m@T @ April 08 2005,12:43) if he launches a haircare line, then I will open 'The Michael Jackson Center for Childcare'
We also need a Chez Ernest store, selling brown suits and crocodile shoes.
The window models must be wearing suits with big fat Rolex sport watches. With diamonds.

alchimiste

Reaction score
Does Hermes make the "H" belt in crocodile? Ernest would not allow a belt not matching the boots (are boots for farmers BTW?)

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
The Trump suits looked awful. I saw him claim on a show not long ago that he would be wearing them rather than Brioni from now on. Apparently they're available at your local neighborhood Macy's.

I tend to think that Craig and Bren did not buy a Trump suit in Bergdorf's. I'd love to know what they bought and what their budget was.

Does anyone else think that Bren needs to do something with that greasy looking hair?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Trump suits looked awful. I saw him claim on a show not long ago that he would be wearing them rather than Brioni from now on. Apparently they're available at your local neighborhood Macy's.

I tend to think that Craig and Bren did not buy a Trump suit in Bergdorf's. I'd love to know what they bought and what their budget was.

Does anyone else think that Bren needs to do something with that greasy looking hair?
Does the Donald even shop at BG? I mean it does not seem like a store that would appeal to him. What with the tailors at BG insisting that he show his shirt cuffs...

I think Ernest and Trump should make their own bargain store to compete with C21 or FB; after all they both like a good "˜deal'.

Jon.

arvi

Reaction score
at least all those who were into the regis philbin solid tie with matching shirt look will have a line of suits ..
anyway, the way the donald looks in his brionis he may may as well save money and wear his own line

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll bet the Trump line is made with rather nice Super fabric, but the shoddiest fused construction you could imagine.

alchimiste

Reaction score
Will they be 4-piece suits with a wig in a matching fabric?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Trump shops at Brioni in NYC, I saw a lifestyle's of the rich and famousque type show where he toured around Brioni picking out various suits and ties.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trump shops at Brioni in NYC, I saw a lifestyle's of the rich and famousque type show where he toured around Brioni picking out various suits and ties.
"I want to look like Donald Trump"--customer at the Brioni store one fateful day.
sarcasm.gif
koji

alchimiste

Reaction score
"I want to look like Donald Trump"--customer at the Brioni store one fateful day.
sarcasm.gif
Something I'd tell my banker rather than my tailor.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(whnay. @ April 08 2005,07:24) Trump shops at Brioni in NYC, I saw a lifestyle's of the rich and famousque type show where he toured around Brioni picking out various suits and ties.
sarcasm.gif
koji
That's fucked up. Jon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads