• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Truman Boots

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great boots gents! some stellar pics lately...my first pair from 2015 or 2014...walk several miles on game day and these feel great with every wear

tb43

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the cranberry leather? Thinking of getting a pair- any reviews out there?

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the cranberry leather? Thinking of getting a pair- any reviews out there?
I like it a whole lot and considered a derby in ...though I have a fair amount of #8 colored stuff already...

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I'm about to pull the trigger on the stone rambler. Anyone own a pair of these? I really like the IG pictures of this leather and the almost "neppy" look it has, especially after some wear.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love these boots...while I was sad to have passed on the Navy shell do to just having received these when orders were do....The heel on both boots is lighter which I love and I never did ask Vince if it is a different leather than the front...the suede quarters are terrific.

My only complaint was the sole and the lug pattern...while still not ideal the sole has firmed up a lot since my last wearing of these.If they got the lug right on this sole it would be a real winner.

I would also like this sole if offered like the dainite logger...i just love the leather look in the heel.

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love these boots...while I was sad to have passed on the Navy shell do to just having received these when orders were do....The heel on both boots is lighter which I love and I never did ask Vince if it is a different leather than the front...the suede quarters are terrific.

My only complaint was the sole and the lug pattern...while still not ideal the sole has firmed up a lot since my last wearing of these.If they got the lug right on this sole it would be a real winner.

I would also like this sole if offered like the dainite logger...i just love the leather look in the heel.

Same leather.
I have a pair of Navy Cavalier Cxl where the heel is stretched on the heel cup and it is lighter than the toe box.
I am wearing them today. You can see it here. (sorry for the crappy pic)

Last edited:

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Same leather.
I have a pair of Navy Cavalier Cxl where the heel is stretched on the heel cup and it is lighter than the toe box.
I am wearing them today. You can see it here. (sorry for the crappy pic)

Nice...ok I see it - thanks! Nice pants also...Gustin?

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my navy shell. Was going to sell them as I wasn't able to change the original make-up but glad I didn't.

I'm in love. Plus they match my new eidos jacket.

Congrats. Both great!

Last edited:

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice...ok I see it - thanks! Nice pants also...Gustin?

Gustin Oxblood 2
thanks!

I love Gustin...sadly my body is not built for their cuts...i have begged them to go a size or two larger with their patterns but to no avail...since it is all made to order not sure how tough it could be to make a bigger pattern...oh well

q1445

Reaction score
I am currently in the market for a size 11 or 11.5 Truman boot. Open to a number of style. Please PM me if you have a pair that your willing to sell. I love the custom order option but the 13 week wait is a little daunting.

shakemyhandplz

Reaction score

I am currently in the market for a size 11 or 11.5 Truman boot. Open to a number of style. Please PM me if you have a pair that your willing to sell. I love the custom order option but the 13 week wait is a little daunting.

You should check out their stock options

Descry

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the ready to ship black waxed flesh. Excited to try these against the vibergs ive been wearing all week!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads