1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Truman Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by gfloridafan93, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Matthew Cruz

Matthew Cruz Senior member

Those look great! I have 3 Trumans on order. I can't wait for them to come in.

2. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Is there a Truman sale thread? Or is it mostly done on this thread? I'm looking for a pair of black cap toe Truman's in 8.5 the more interesting the leather the better

3. biglmbass

biglmbass Active Member

Just discussion & a bit of show & tell in this thread. Look in the ready to ship section of Truman's site. Last I looked they had cap toe black kudu ready to go.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  4. q1445

q1445 Active Member

Hoping for a little help. I picked up a pair of Stone Rambler Trumans new/used online. I was told they were size 10.5, and they very well may be. I measure 10.5 almost 11 on the brannock scale, so I expected these to be a little on the snug side. They fit good, but I have almost an extra inch of room in the toe. To me, if they are true to size, I would call them 11.5 not 10.5. I didn't see a size on the box or stamped into the leather. The exterior sole mesures exactly at 13in and the inner sole measures right around 11.5in. If anyone who owns a 10.5 or 11.5 would be willing to measure their boot and get back to me I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to know if these are truly 10.5s for future sizing. Thanks!
    (Pics are not great, but best I could do for now)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  5. Shouldaville

Shouldaville Senior member

@q1445 , I'd say those are either an 11 or 11.5. The insoles of my 10 are about 10 5/8". A 10.5 wouldn't jump all the way to an 11.5" insole.

Couldn't pass up the stock black waxed flesh.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Descry

Descry Member

Yup, I couldn't resist either

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. q1445

q1445 Active Member

Thanks for the info. I am thinking the same, 11 or 11.5 hopefully a few more people will be able to weigh in on the matter and I can get this size nailed down.

8. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

I would email or call Truman if I were you.

9. q1445

q1445 Active Member

Emailed them Friday afternoon, so I am not expecting to hear back from them until Tuesday or Wednesday. Just checking the forum knowledge in the meantime. Thanks!

10. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

I wear 11.5 in Truman. Insole measures roughly 11.5 inches and outsold is 13. Sounds like you may have a pair of 11.5s. Mine aren't marked for size either.

11. Kahuna75

Kahuna75 Senior member

one of the odd things i could never understand was not marking the boots..i remember when i got my first pair and was shocked there was not even a truman brand on the insole...i joked with Vince and said i was stamping them as Kahunas boot company nd reselling them

12. peachairfreshen

peachairfreshen Member

Quote:
    Those don't look like Stone Ramblers either. More like their Waxy Snuff Mohawk.

13. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

My waxed flesh had the size written in sharpie. I guess that's an improvement.

14. q1445

q1445 Active Member

My mistake, you are correct, they are indeed Waxy Snuff Mohawks. I was going to order a pair of the Stone Ramblers......., maybe that's why I mislabeled them in my original post.

15. q1445

q1445 Active Member

Very much appreciated! Same measurements here. 11.5 they are[​IMG]

16. q1445

q1445 Active Member

So........ anyone looking for a like new pair of Waxy Snuff Mohawks 11.5? lol! PM if interested.

17. indigoeagle

indigoeagle Senior member

What are your experiences regarding the stretching of the brown waxed flesh leather?
    It's quite thick, so it probably won't stretch much, right? Different from say standard chromexcel leather, which I found to stretch quite a bit.

18. Kahuna75

Kahuna75 Senior member

First wear of the waxy with contrast on commando

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  19. q1445

q1445 Active Member

[​IMG]

Just a bit too big for me. I would like to size down to a 10 or 10.5. I listed these on eBay at www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/112162944379
    Happy sell them here for $335 which is what I paid. PM me if interested. Thanks!

20. Kahuna75

Kahuna75 Senior member

given that I have worn these brown waxed posted above for only 4 hours I cant say to potential but they have loosened up a touch already.

1 person likes this.