• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Truecar.com Inifiniti EX35 Buy Experiences

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truecar.com rocks! if you're buying a car soon, you gotta check truecar.com so that you know how low you can go.

Typically September 30th is the best time to go into an auto purchase because that's when the next year cars will ship and dealers want to move current year inventory off their lots.

On Saturday, the girl and I went to the nearest dealership to have a look. I wanted a blue RWD with Premium package and navi but ended up with a graphite AWD because the color combination I wanted is not available in the whole of CA.

I'm still very happy because in the process, I've managed to haggle the price price almost 4k below invoice, a couple of hundred lower than the lowest reported local price reported on truecar.com. The dealership gave me a 4.95% financing which was quite awful and I promptly refinanced next day with BoA with a rate of 3.75%, which brings down interest payments more than $1000. My overall experience getting this car was simply phenomenal!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.