• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True religion brand jeans

Chimes

Reaction score
Any thoughts on them? If you own a pair, are they true to size?

quill

Reaction score
To heck with the jeans; I'm more interested in your nurse.. (Er...no, I don't own a pair...)

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, tell us about her, for instance does she use Gucci crocodile spanking paddles?
biggrin.gif
Jon.

quill

Reaction score
We're terrible. The poor fellow needs help, and we turn his need into mockery. Okay; I feel better. Now...tell us about your nurse.
biggrin.gif

Chimes

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
My avatar is a pic of the lovely Miss Kittin. (electropop singer)

quill

Reaction score
Thank you, chimes. And on the subject of jeans..........great genes.
biggrin.gif

NavyStyles

Reaction score
I've heard about these recently. I tried to find out a little bit about them, but their website is still under construction. I'd also like to know something about them if anyone can help.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are two stores near my University that carry this brand. However, these are the sorts of stores that are full-price for most of the year, and when they do have end-of-season clearance sales, it's usually only 30% off. I only purchase things at below full retail price, so needless to say I don't own any of these jeans. I have, however, checked them out.

Anyway, the stores that sell these jeans also sell PDC, Seven, Diesel, J. Lindeberg, G-Star, Energie, Chip & Pepper, etc. True Religion is similar in fit to the aforementioned jeans I believe. The cuts I saw were all slimmer-fit boot cut. No idea if they are true to size, though. The washes were okay - nothing to brag about. I would take PDC any day over TR. One of the TR jeans had a neat pocket design...I believe the back pockets buttoned up. I would just say they are jumping on the premium-jean bandwagon though, but then again I have only seen a few models, and have not purchased/tried them on.

quill

Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen, for lifting this topic back up on to a plane of higher existence and respectable moral values. 'Scuse me while I go wipe the drool off my face.
wink.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would just say they are jumping on the premium-jean bandwagon though, but then again I have only seen a few models, and have not purchased/tried them on.

The founder has been around for a long time. He tends to switch product lines a lot - from Jefri jeans to Hippie jeans and now to True Religion jeans - which use great denim, and I think is his best effort to date.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics