• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

True Detective - HBO

phoni

Reaction score
The Top 10 quote is slightly tenuous (context is quite different, but I don't have my comics here to check); I'd be happy if it really was taken from Moore's book. Top 10 is a fine creation but nowhere near the masterpiece that is Promethea. I'd buy that mini-series for a dollar!

By the way, I'd have no problem with more starlets 'bearing' their assests, as long as I can paw at them.

Only took me a week or so; fine, fine, I'll get my coat...

Vandalen

Reaction score
Did anyone else think of that old incest episode of X-files when you watched the finale?

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"You haven't made flowers on me in nearly three weeks."

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Season 2 stars announced...

Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell... Directed by

Justin Lin

:puzzled:

Last edited:

velobran

Reaction score
The rumored "heavily drinking" female sidekick is Elizabeth Moss, was the rumor alongside the announcement of Farrell. I can see Farrell playing a gritty role - but Vaughn, these days? No way.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is gonna suck.

Stugotes

Reaction score
NooooOOOOoooOOOoo....!!

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The rumored "heavily drinking" female sidekick is Elizabeth Moss, was the rumor alongside the announcement of Farrell. I can see Farrell playing a gritty role - but Vaughn, these days? No way.

Would you not have said the same of Matthew Mcconaughey/

Stugotes

Reaction score
Would you not have said the same of Matthew Mcconaughey/
After Killer Joe and Lincoln Lawyer, no. At least not me. McC may have done cheesy romcoms in the past, but at least he always looked like he could play a serious character. To me, Vaughn looks like the funny man he always was. I may be pleasently surprised, though, you never know.

Vaughn is said to play a mob-connected criminal, btw, not one of the cops.

Elisabeth Moss is Peggy. Forever.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

After Killer Joe and Lincoln Lawyer, no. At least not me. McC may have done cheesy romcoms in the past, but at least he always looked like he could play a serious character. To me, Vaughn looks like the funny man he always was. I may be pleasently surprised, though, you never know.

Vaughn is said to play a mob-connected criminal, btw, not one of the cops.

Elisabeth Moss is Peggy. Forever.

A time to kill anyone? he did a great job there and i thought lincoln lawyer was great!

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Vaughn is such a shitty actor. Surprising choice.

lefty

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have a good feeling about the actors, but I am willing to wait and see. I don't see this being as enjoyable as S1 mostly because it's in California. While CA can be in interesting state, no state in the union has that weird other worldly feeling like LA.

Stugotes

Reaction score
I think that chosing CA as a setting for any TV show or movie is a convenient / lazy ass move.

I read a lot of rumors regarding the female lead, though, even Keira Knightley seems to be considered.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.