1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

True Blood

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Mauro, Jun 14, 2009.

1. gdc_2008

gdc_2008 Senior member

isn't goddrick supposed to be locked away about to die? Unless he was just playing to root out a traitor...

My guess is its something like that...then Eric gets caught up trying to go save Goddrick...just a guess though.

2. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

ps, do vampires cum?

I'd guess so and probably blood. Vampire sex has to be messy...

I wonder if Jessica's pre-vampire virginity is going to cause problems because of her healing powers...

3. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^ good question. it's like she will always be a virgin her retard boyfriend should be lovin life but since he is a virgin too he won't know how go he has got it.

KUNK- I am in town til Saturday if you want to get together for breakfast or whatever.

4. imightbechad

imightbechad Senior member

The way it's written so far, it seems like Eric is in love/lovers with Godrick.

He said he wasn't interested in Sookie, but he's obviously interested in Bill's attachment to her.

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

my theory is that godrick allowed himself to be captured and was just pretending to be captive all this time.

I don't think eric is 'in love' with godrick, just really respects him and has an attachment to him like a son to a father.

I think he's interested in the idea of a human/vampire relationship - see him questioning that one woman about how she and her human lover get along.

eric will save jason in exchange for something from sookie

6. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'm curious about the Dallas vampire chick and her human lover that's the traitor. She would have known if he and Sookie were in trouble, so she's obviously in on the betrayal. I wonder if she glamored him to betray, or if they're in cahoots.

Also, Godrick seems like a pretty cool character. How old is the supposed to have been when he became a vampire? Like 16? And where is he from 2000 years ago? Do the books go into this stuff?

I really, really, really want to see the redhead naked. She is so hot. And that preachers wife still does nothing for me. Plus she kept her bra on for sex with Jason? Fail.

7. greekonomist

greekonomist Senior member

I really, really, really want to see the redhead naked. She is so hot. And that preachers wife still does nothing for me. Plus she kept her bra on for sex with Jason? Fail.

+ 1 million

8. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I'm curious about the Dallas vampire chick and her human lover that's the traitor. She would have known if he and Sookie were in trouble, so she's obviously in on the betrayal.
    Nope. Actually that's perfectly logical. She couldn't feel that he was in trouble because - well he wasn't, since he knew he was going to be okay. Sookie hasn't drank her blood so there's no way she could feel/know that she was in trouble - only Bill would.

9. whodini

whodini Senior member

Anyone else pissed that Daphne died without seeing her tits?

10. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

that's exactly what i came here to say.

hopefully the writers redeem themselves with jessica [​IMG]

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Yes. That was fucking lame. Fuckers should have at least given us a gratuitous shot of them. They had a perfect opportunity when she went swimming.

12. whodini

whodini Senior member

I'm thinking of looking her up on IMDB. A body like that just HAS to be naked in some film ten years ago. Edit: Aw, what a fucking prude. This article was dated Jan. of this year...shit, should have googled this before:
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

13. Helix

Helix Senior member

isn't goddrick supposed to be locked away about to die? Unless he was just playing to root out a traitor...
    Somehow i get the feeling that he's going to replace Eric as head badass of the show so that means it is pretty likely that he got bored and so decided to get captured just to start a war for his own amusement. I also have a feeling that he and Eric are going to team up and massacre the whole of the lock-in to start said war. Also Jessica....sigh...I don't think I have ever wished for tits on a show quite as badly.

14. willpower

willpower Senior member

I'm Godrick James, bitch!

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I wonder if he's behind the church, and trying to force a human/vamp war.
    That was my first guess also. Just too easy for him to all of a sudden pop up in Sookie's cell. No Daphne tits and an almost nekkid Jessica = [​IMG] At least the story is finally going somewhere.

16. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Nope. Actually that's perfectly logical. She couldn't feel that he was in trouble because - well he wasn't, since he knew he was going to be okay. Sookie hasn't drank her blood so there's no way she could feel/know that she was in trouble - only Bill would.

I was assuming that she would be more "tuned in" to him - like she'd know what he was up to either way, but I suppose I don't have a full understanding of the bio-physical logic of the Vamp-human blood bonding.

17. Helix

Helix Senior member

I was assuming that she would be more "tuned in" to him - like she'd know what he was up to either way, but I suppose I don't have a full understanding of the bio-physical logic of the Vamp-human blood bonding.

This word does not belong in a discussion about a show involving retarded telepaths, vampires getting highlights, gay guys humping furniture, and a guy whose nickname is "eggs".

18. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

This word does not belong in a discussion about a show involving retarded telepaths, vampires getting highlights, gay guys humping furniture, and a guy whose nickname is "eggs".
    [​IMG] Every time Tara whines "eeegggs" it's like nails on a chalkboard.

19. willpower

willpower Senior member

Is that Michael Phelps playing the role of Godrick?

20. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^wtf!?!

tara is getting annoying she needs to get 86'ed